Ironwood Smokers Santa Maria Grill (50% DEPOSIT)
Our new Santa Maria BBQ range has arrived! Price includes Delivery within 50km’s of Mount Crosby. Outside this area please message for pricing. Pick up and interstate delivery also available.
When you’re cooking for your family / extended family / the neighbors and anyone within smelling distance, you need a BBQ with a lot of space.
Our Santa Maria BBQ is perfect for the job. It features a large, uncovered platform-style coal bed for cooking large amounts of food. What makes it unique is the stainless steel V-Groove BBQ grate that can be easily raised or lowered by a hand crank to provide heat control. When the coals are hot, you raise the grate to avoid burning. As the coals burn down, you lower the grate to maintain the perfect cooking temperature. Perfect for all grilling.
Three models currently available - Cooking Grill area -
Base Model - 625mm x 420mm cooking area - Total Price $1,095 (50% deposit required initially = $547.50) This model has no brasero. (as per pic but with no front panel, front panel optional) Mild Steel base. Optional wood base available at extra cost.
Standard Santa Maria - 600 x 530mm cooking area - Total Price $2,295 (50% deposit required initially = $1,147.50) As pictured. Stainless Steel trolley base with Stainless Steel Crank wheel / ratchet attachment available for $250 extra)
Large Santa Maria - 860mm x 530mm cooking area - Total Price $2,795 (50% deposit required initially = $1,397.50) Same as pictured but with larger cooking area and mild steel base. Wood base available as an optional extra.
Prices in cart represent the 50% deposit that is required at the time of ordering. The remaining 50% balance is payable a week prior to delivery. Current lead time is 3-5 weeks from deposit payment.
PLEASE NOTE - Deposit's are non-refundable. Features include -
Overall unit measures -
Base - 700mm x 470mm (900mm trolley height
Standard - 920mm x 605mm (900mm trolley height),
Large - 1250mm x 605mm (900mm trolley height) -
- Constructed with 3mm heavy duty thick mild steel
- Heavy duty front fold down door for easy access to fire pit area (standard and large model only
- Removable Heavy duty trolley with height adjustable caster wheels (150kg capacity each castor) (standard and large model only)
- Hardwood bottom shelf (standard model only)
- 304 grade Stainless steel V-groove grate with handles. Easily removeable for cleaning. (round bar mild steel for base model)
- Angled cooking grill with Stainless steel fat catcher tray (perfect for retaining juices for marinades, sauces and basting) (standard and large model only)
- High quality refactoring fire bricks 25mm thick fire pit base (are able to handle up to 1250 degrees Celsius , mainly used in industrial applications)
- Height adjustable pulley wire system (smooth operation with ball bearing inserts) - Bullhead featured crank wheel for easy and smooth height adjustment with cool touch stainless steel handle (ratchet style crank wheel available on Standard and Large models only)
- Brasero for an endless supply of hot coals, made from heavy duty round bar, built to last. (standard and large model only) Optional extra for base model.
- Comes with Stoker with shovel head for spreading coals Each of our units are made to order with 50% deposit required prior to build with final payment required a week prior to delivery.
Please allow 3-5 weeks lead time for delivery.